Then Sports Rantz could be your outlet.
Launched in December 2010 by DiMoro Enterprises, and was nationally launched in April 2011, Sports Rantz was the launching point of the Sports Rants brand and is a part of the DiMoro Enterprises media family.
When the domain ‘Sports Rants‘ was acquired, SportsRantz.com became a re-direct domain during the re-branding process, and stayed that way until June 2018,when it was re-launched as a sports news outlet for the sports not primarily covered on SportsRants.com
Here are the requirements to join the Sports Rantz writing team:Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess a skill in writing and a knowledge of sports
- Must commit to 1 article per week at minimum
- Must pledge to post content based on analysis and opinion that is backed up by statistics and facts. Sports Rantz wants to focus on the stats/facts to tell a story.
- Must possess a strong writing ability, attention to detail and demonstrate the ability to consistently produce thought provoking content supported by statistical information.
Our goal is to provide content that offers a point of view/analysis that is supported by statistics and factual information (stats, numbers, quotes).
How To Apply
To formally apply to Sports Rantz, please do email us the following information
- Sample of Writing (500+ words): this can be work you have done in the past. If you do not have a any past work please write a 500+ word piece and send that to us (this can be in Word Doc form, email, etc).The writing piece must demonstrate the ability to tie in statistics to support information. Our website is looking for content based on statistics and facts, we want to see an example of your ability to compose articles in that manner.
- First & Last Name
- Must agree to produce 1-article (minimum) per week
- Link to your Twitter account
Here is our page on Locating Affiliate Programs/Ad Networks so you can monetize your content.